Monday, July 25, 2011

1st town and forest entrance design layout for thesis.

This is my 1st sketch for the beginning of the film, it will be just to show that the character is part of a community but at the same time I wont have to show it throughout the whole film because the idea will be stated at the beginning. The character actually lives in the outskirts of the town, but this will show how much nature means to the people in this place and why they protect it. The place the town's knights protect is almost like a sacred grove.
The person you see in the foreground is the main character. I like this design by the way, because it has a cinematic feel, which is what I like to make in my sketches.
This was draw in my sketchbook and edited in photoshop.

6 comments:

  1. GOOD GOD SERVAN! YOU AMAZING MANIAC! Your detail never ceases to amaze me

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks Kirstin. I've been thinking of this layout for a while, I might change some things in the end, but so far I like how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to see a close up please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can see a close up by clicking on the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just realized it's you Alise! can you give me the link to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My jaw just dropped from shock and awe. This is absolutely fabulous, Servan. You have really outdone yourself.... PRO!!! :D

    ReplyDelete